Monday, December 11, 2017

Back from Hiatus + Update!

You guys!!  This past month and a half has been insane!  I've been so busy and haven't had any extra time to read (or blog).  I've missed guy guys so much!!  It's been strange not to be posting on this blog of commenting on and visiting other blogs.  But I've had to put school work, family, my own well-being, and NaNoWriMo at the fore front and I've gotten a lot done!

Last month, I made the goal to do and win NaNoWriMo! I was really excited to compete but knew it would be extra challenging with it being my last year of college.  I had never won before so I was pretty nervous about it.  But this year . . . I DID IT!  I won NaNoWriMo!!  The last day I wrote 10,000 words in order to read 50,000 so I'm super proud of myself!  I'm still working on story and it's been going well so far (although much slower than in November).  


Since finishing NaNoWriMo, I've been basically drowning in school work and finals.  There were some interesting projects I had to do and I've been barely surviving on caffeine trying to finish it all.  I have one more final to do and then I will be officially all done and on break for a few weeks!  I'm so looking forward to spending the next month or so just reading and spending time with family and friends!

So, that's a bit of an update on what has been going on with me!  I'm really happy to be back on the blog and can't wait to catch up with everyone and visit your blogs!  I hope you all have had a good November/December!  



1 comment:

  1. YAY so glad you back! And ahh congrats on finishing NaNo and finals - that's awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns