Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Top Ten Books I Loved the Year I Started My Blog!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which we share out top ten lists relating to the bookish topic assigned that week.

This week's topic is...

Top Ten Books I Loved the Year I Started My Blog!

 

 

 

 

 

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare 
Gone by Michael Grant 
Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli 
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins 
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa 
The Lightning Thief  by Rick Riordan 
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer 
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick 
The Duff by Kody Keplinger

Did you like any of these books?  Which were your favorites?  What books did you read and love during your first year of blogging?  Let me know in the comments below!  

6 comments:

  1. Opinions on Twilight are very mixed. I'm so curious to read this series! I really hope to start reading those before the end of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, you haven't read it?! I loved it when I first started reading. My opinion of it has changed as my reading tastes have changed but I'll always have a special place in my heart for it.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Twilight was literally the book that got me into YA, which led to my starting a blog. I will always love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was mine as well! I can definitely see the problems it has now but it will always have a special place in my heart!

      Thanks for stopping by, Stacee!

      Delete
  3. NGL, I still have a special place in my heart for the Twilight Saga.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It was the book that got me into reading so I can never dislike it.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns